Tuesday 28 February 2012

SILKy Smooth.

It's time for another review and I've set my sights on Edinburgh's nightlife, Today's target is none other than the anything but smooth nightclub silk!

Last time I checked silk was  a fine,smooth and expensive fabric, so obviously silk was going to be a classy joint... It's not.

If I was being generous I would say silk is about as classy as a night out, in a shellsuit, drinking bucky, in a needle infested bar...when you're twelve.  But then again I would rather go out with  OH MY GAWWWWD- Janice, than go there.

On the subject of tweleve odds are most of the clientelle are under the age of 18 seeing as you just walk straight on into silk!

I also personally think there should be a charity set up for the poor souls who have to work in silk doing PR for them it must be as soul destroying as watching an episode ' The Only Way is Essex'

Perhaps one of the highlights of the night has to have come from 1 of the 20 people that were there, as I witnessed 1 man being literally carried out of the premises by five bouncers.  Like I said a real classy joint.

I think the real shame is that the decor is actually quite stylish believe it or not, give it a couple more weeks and the walls will be caked in fake tan...

Without a doubt,  going to silk is like sex with gary glitter, dissapointing, underage; but not lacking in body glitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment